Skip to content
Unbroken Chain Church Statement of Beliefs:
- We believe in the Trinity of God, three persons in one God: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in salvation through faith in Jesus Christ according to Ephesians 2:8,9.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, as well as His death, burial, resurrection, ascension into heaven and imminent return.
- We believe in a literal heaven and hell.
- We believe in the total Bible.
- We believe that there is no favoritism in Christ Jesus, no Jew or Gentile, no male or female, and that God will delegate His authority as He sovereignly sees fit.
- We believe in the five-fold ministry gifts given to the Church, according to Ephesians 4:11.
- We believe in tithing as a Biblical principle, as stated in Malachi 3:10.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion and in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the manifestation of speaking in tongues, as we also believe in all of the manifestations of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that there is liberty in Christ Jesus within the means of decency and order.
- We believe in deliverance and healing through Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Great Commission of Christ to go into all the world and preach the gospel, according to Mark 16:15.
- We believe we have the victory in Christ Jesus and encourage all believers to walk in love and unity.