The Unbroken Chain Church is a Christian Ministry that began in response to the needs of men and women seeking the true nature of their relationship with God. “Seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon him while He is near” (Isaiah 55:6). The Lord is true to His Word. Many have found the Lord’s salvation in our church; others have individually found the Lord’s will for their lives. Miracles have been seen in deliverance and healing. Our meetings are filled with the joy of the Lord. We have been blessed “… exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us” (Ephesians 3:20).
The Holy Spirit’s working in us has developed a Full Gospel experience, dedicated to the spreading of God’s word at every opportunity through mediums such as: teaching, writing, preaching, art, music, song, and drama. We have been commanded to take the Gospel to every part of the world.
Truly the Lord has His hand on this ministry, for He makes Himself manifest.
Dr. Maria D. Lites, Pastor
A native of Brooklyn, New York, Dr. Maria D. Lites, pastor of the Unbroken Chain Church in New York City, has been in ministry since she was seventeen years old, counseling with the Billy Graham Crusade, and later ministering with him.
Ordained in 1982, Pastor Maria, as she is known, received her doctorate in 1994. As shepherd of the Unbroken Chain Church, which is dedicated to spreading the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ in New York and around the world, Pastor Maria travels frequently ministering the word, with signs and wonders following. Her most recent ministerial journeys include Sweden, Greece, Ethiopia, Canada, Italy, Peru, England, France, Alaska, Canada, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Mexico, Indonesia, ant the Philippines.
As a pastor, teacher and promoter of the ministry of Jesus Christ, Pastor Maria believes that winning souls for the kingdom God is most important. She therefore inspires in her congregation a deep commitment and love of sharing the Lord.
Unbroken Chain Church Statement of Beliefs:
- We believe in the Trinity of God, three persons in one God: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in salvation through faith in Jesus Christ according to Ephesians 2:8,9.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, as well as His death, burial, resurrection, ascension into heaven and imminent return.
- We believe in a literal heaven and hell.
- We believe in the total Bible.
- We believe that there is no favoritism in Christ Jesus, no Jew or Gentile, no male or female, and that God will delegate His authority as He sovereignly sees fit.
- We believe in the five-fold ministry gifts given to the Church, according to Ephesians 4:11.
- We believe in tithing as a Biblical principle, as stated in Malachi 3:10.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion and in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the manifestation of speaking in tongues, as we also believe in all of the manifestations of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that there is liberty in Christ Jesus within the means of decency and order.
- We believe in deliverance and healing through Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Great Commission of Christ to go into all the world and preach the gospel, according to Mark 16:15.
- We believe we have the victory in Christ Jesus and encourage all believers to walk in love and unity.